Sunday, May 4, 2014

They and I…
Some wonderful moments are getting enriched in my life. I travel lot of places, I never get tired. My god gifts me those beautiful eyes and their goodwill. Of course, it is not necessary to define to be social giant to do this.
I go with untamed thinking; it did not come to me with my blood or genes. It stumbled upon many mistakes, learning from them. I learnt a lot in this process; I used to be very aggressive over issues in my life. I overburdened my confidence. It was something to do with self-respect, I know, challenged and weak.  It was weakness which resulted in over confidence. Then I committed highest level of possibilities given to me by my brain.
It continued, and I was gaged by people. Eventually I lost my way since I did not have any goal. Everything seemed to be finished for very long. I lost my pace to reach there, left far behind, alone! I could watch people achieving new levels every then. What I could do? Just push myself to little higher for survival, for existence. You can resemble this feeling to person locked for fifty years in darkness.
They were not with me even then. I didn’t want anybody then. I felt boycotted. It takes less time to understand your mistakes, but for realizing those takes some more and learning from them takes huge time. I paid that time to my destiny. When you are lost, you can actually open your eyes to see some other beautiful things of life. Love is one way to at least survive. It was also taken back.
If everything is taken back, it means you are challenged, and if you can win, who can stop you?
That time actually was acting as prevention on my mistaken behavior. I was treated by God and it happened ironically. Yeah man, I am not ordinary, not everyone can walk like me. It is easy to maintain flying level, but it required great up thrust to fly back..
Now they are with me, Love and success. So these things can come and go in your life, But one thing always remains is how you behave with your tough time…& That defines your ‘I’ character and strength to ‘They’ spectators..
To the almighty father..Thanks



No comments: