Monday, September 12, 2016



                                                              Wonders of the Wonderland

These days I am roaming around places. Many of them, around me. blessed with beautiful wheels and ability to direct and drive them, takes me wherever I wish to go. I am fascinated with this obsession, I have always given supreme importance to originality. This is something which takes you out from the crowd. The romance of travel is like that vintage claret.

Travel is very much similar to love. That first love which you feel with your mother, daughter or the one who is your companion for life. Perhaps life dose not give this chance to everyone and anyone to readily realize things which make you happy. The more you breathe, the lighter you become. To rejuvenate your body, first all  we need is reanimate our heart. This way you can answer so many questions to yourself. In this state, hardly anything outside of you, can come inside you. Symptoms are beautiful, believe me, like you can start forgiving the harshest pains in your life.

The Journeys are the most wonderful wonders of this world. I have been walking and now I want to speed up. I have passed my sorrows, rather I have conquered them. Superbly, My life is becoming flawless. I have given up things which do not make me happy. The negative motives cannot control me.

I wish to carry on this expedition even further, I wish to feel this happiness forever. This preoccupation of my brain should remain forever. I have so much to say, probably coming here often is better idea. Stimulated ! Till my further thought post!




No comments: