Sunday, February 25, 2018

The Tranquility



It's really been a while to talk about me, by me. I am steady, rather trying to be in the storms of desires. The thread is way of the journey and the pace is quite slow which is making the balance quite tougher. In turn, taking my tests to tranquilize me and my experiences on this fragile thread.

Dramatically, the directional blows from all sides are pushing me to fall down, but other side prayers and blessings are helping me to carry on. Sounds very tough! Its a story, which is not common.

The turbulence I am facing, is the learning of life. It is something which doesn't kill me and makes me stronger.  I am growing and growing brings symptoms which needs to be tackled with experience.
That is why we called ourselves as "Grown Ups". The face offs gives you learning which has to be seen with microscopic aptitude. This phase is not quite and cannot be justified.

There are some points where i can realize that my control is loosing, and I fight back to restore it, and yes I do not win everyday. then I make a promise and I do it again. This cycle is very frustrating, and want to get over it. Probably, its very easy and I am making it difficult being not understood. Probably I am taking it foolishly. Yes! I have challenges and those have to be faced, its for me and only I can do it as it is within me.

Lets make a logical positive move towards life! I promise again!

In God we trust, till we do not have answers to every questions, and this is why god doesn't answer all of them. He gifts the wisdom to us. Its on us to use the wisdom and fine sense of judgement to find the answers. That is why we are humans! I know this all sounds very complex, but it has to be noted somewhere, May be it can help others as well.

Rest life is melody and its moving on swiftly with some amazing gifts by the God in very recent future. Love and Peace!



2 comments:

James said...

Your reflection on life's challenges and the promise to move forward is truly inspiring. Keep pushing forward, my dear old friend.

Aniket Akre said...

Thank you buddy